Sunday, August 22, 2010

Why?

So I'm checking out diapers.com's new sister site soap.com.  Soap.com is more mom-oriented and sells personal hygiene products, paper goods, laundry detergents, household cleaners, and other things like that. I was poking around soap.com to see if there was anything I needed that I would actually buy from them regularly.  I mean with the diapers.com promotion that you get 15% cashback on all future diaper purchases for the next 6 months with a $25 purchase from soap.com, what did I have to lose, right?

So I do a search for Venus razors because the whole epilator ritual is too time consuming since I had the baby.  One of the categories that comes up is for vibrators.  Why, soap.com, why?!?!  What do self-pleasuring devices honestly have to do with soap and household cleaners?  Who was the marketing strategist that came up with that one?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know you, I randomly found your blog one day and I have 3 kids of my own (6 yr old boy 4 yr old girl and 7 week old boy) and I've never heard of soap.com....but I just laughed my @$$ off =) Thanks for that...I'll continue to blog stock you.

    ReplyDelete